Sunday, February 8, 2009

Untitled

Am I demanding too much ?
Recently we had too much of arguments.

I really dont like argumentts, it just will make the relationship more sour and staying far from each other.

I not sure is my demanding to over or I eventually not understand him at all? I try to show my concerned toward him with thinking in his shoe but...
The outcome is not what I expected, or may be my understanding toward him had become a pressure to him?

I not sure ... What I want and what he want ........
Things seem change a lot......
I not sure it change to good or bad...

Minus meet plus seem like far away from reality. People will not always plus for what they want neither satisfied with what they had do.... Am I requested too much or rambling too much .... I cant make decision for my own whether want or dont want.

Im such an idiotic....
Life is already minus ... but I stil keep on add the minus in life..... Seem like the report card of my life is getting minus more than plus.... I cant improve my performance to other.... I cant perform well....

I hate this type of me .... I look like useless.............

***Edited
Song of the day + Mood

Fall For You Secondhand Serenade
The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before?
I know you don't think that I am trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core

No comments:

Post a Comment