Friday, February 27, 2009

Completed Intern Prog

Is been a week past ..
I had escaped from the reality world into a dreamy work.

I stay up late in the office doing nonsense & enjoying moment with the other collegues.

I know I shouldnt stay up for so long... but for my own sake and not facing bro..
I choose to stay in office....

My uni lecturer had visited me....
Just a simple and tolenrate lecturer that allow me to submit my report on the end of march.
I can relief for a while...

My supervisor cant extend my internship programme till end of march...Is due to the recession, and director order to cut down the cost. Which mean, I might or might not will be use in future.
If I really wish to work there, I just will go to other department but not staying in the current team.

Sighs...

My plan to Sg find work had gone. Bro keep on pour cold water on & mention that SG expected will had 100k jobless ppl. Is kinda hard to find work there.

I study so fast to finished my programme yet I'm in recession situation. What's the use I finish my prog soon. I kinda confusing......

What a life...............

1 comment:

  1. ur bro is correct. he's telling u the fact, not discouraging u...
    try to apply for other jobs lo, sure can find one...

    ReplyDelete