Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Wrong ?

I have a confession to made.

Suppose is Fong's day to introduce her bf to us, but I messed it up.
How naughty and bad was I ......

I fetch Alice to the yumcha session which organised by Fong last week. Her intention is to introduce her bf to every1 of us. But........

I asked Alice to bring her lamb chop along to meet as we didnt manage to meet him during CNY time. Hehe.. He come late around 11pm.

The earliest arrival is Shih Ling, Fong's and her bf. Who know, Jen fkk last minutes. Boredom.

I introduced them 188 as my bf but no ppl trust then continue with waiting Lamb chop to arrive. We talk and chit-chat. But most of the time is 188 and Alice happening at there till Lamb chop arrived, more happening till we neglect the main actress and actor of the day. Shih Ling did join us and chat around with nonsense talk there.

I spoiled their day.... How bad was I .... =P

1 comment:

  1. I was glad i didn't go that day. I had a great night with my own plan that day:)

    ReplyDelete