Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CNY

This year.... Is a silent CNY ...
Dont have much activities beside visiting friends house and yum cha session.
Most of the time, zzz very early...

Like retired people..
Gamble also no active. Just company family play a few rounds of mahjong.

Cam-whored also not much as previous years. Just a few of it.

Eating a lot, slacking a lot, talking quite a lot, kepo-ing also not bad...
Assignment... Did lousy way... Not sure acceptance by the lecturer or not.

My lefy eye keep on jumping. From noon time until now. Not feeling good about it...
Ant remedy to help me???

This weekend had class, I cant back Segamat already. Although monday public holiday. What thing I can do. I been slacking. I didnt do my 2nd assign, my project .
Haiz......
Helpppp ..........

1 comment: