Saturday, February 14, 2009

Anniversary

A dedication for someone that had take care me for the pasr few years since I failed in the previous relationship.

He's the one who use the so-called violence or stubborn way to treat me....

He's the one who give me some suprise during my down day....

He's the one who lighthen up or give me some hinted when I'm in trouble..

He's support in whatever I do no matter is wrong or right...

He be the one who treat me the way he are...

When he angry, he wont talk with me 4days time.

When he happy, he act like child and bugging u there for thing that he wanted.


Although just 1 year, but many thing had happened....

The 1st Bday dedication post.

1st holiday trip

A'Famosa Safari Zoo...

(Companion xiao mei mei to see animals.... Opps.. should be letting animal see us)
Caught in the lorry to see animals.
Sharing lunch with your jelly beans & sweet

Went to Labuan w/out me...

Copy-ing me merajuk...
Lie me that you had another twin brother ..:P

Caught by police because shop earn over revenue...

1st time arguing in the phone. =s
He wearing his white spec.
Once in a blue moon can see he wear it.


Showing me you cute face...


Addresed me as your ....

VVVSIP




Computing the bubble breaker in ur mobile phone.
Although just 1 year time plus the previous years of friendship,
You had bring joy to my life, cheer me when I down..
Encouraging me when I failed...
Bear with my hot-temper and petty character.
Here, wanna thank you for everything you had done to me.
May our love stay stronger day by day.
Love you, Gerald.

& Happy Valentine's Day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment