Tuesday, June 23, 2009

# Lesson 1

Lesson that I learn recently from interviewed.

I'm a fresh graduate with less experienced and also shadow knowledge in the field I study. But I'm fortunate that I went for a few interviews that introduced by sis & also my former manager.

Thanks to them for looking high upon me but I disappointed them.

Lesson that I learned from the interview,

1) Remember update yourself with current bussiness news as well as economy situation as Im a business student.

2) Answer question which is the question wants & also knowledge that you learn from university courses.

3) CGPA is not highly enough as the competitive is HIGH

4) Read and write up more about current issues.

5) Thinks differently as well as from different positions.

6) Understanding the field that you want enter as well as What is your CAREER PATH?

7) Make clear that I'm a Finance student not an Accountancy student

8) ...

Although the management people did not directly pointing out my weaknesses but explain detaily about it to me.

Last but not least, I think I failed my today interviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment