Tuesday, June 30, 2009

False Alarm

Waking up by sis this morn around 7am something.
She knocked my door ask me to wake up because her stomach pain from mid night.

She think is the time to deliver. I wake up in the blury stage. Then go da pao breakfast for her before admit to hospital.

On the journey to hospital, traffic kinda jam as everybody back to work position today(Mon is Johor Hari Hol). Many places jam w/out a reason. There were not accident neither police speed trap or whatever.

Reached hospital around 930am, luckily the doctor on duty dont have any operation appointment.

While waiting doc examined sis, the nurse chase me out from the labor room and I also heard the nurse yelled at my sis with very rude attitude.

The nurse doesnt act professionally but seem very impatient. She urged my sis to do thing faster, when doc examined she yelled again to my sis to open her leg w/out helping her.

Kinda impolite nurse.

But that is a false alarm. Doc said the baby still dont want come out just scared my sis only.

Seem like sis need suffer pain more for more few days as her due date is on 7 July.

Gambateh sis...

While this few days let me consider whether want follow you in labor room or not if your husband couldnt make it for you. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment