Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Workout

Walk mate journal (Apps from SE W980i)
7/8/2012 = Jog for 8mins but walk abt 20min (havent started use the apps)
8/8/2012 = 900++ steps (evening jog)
9/8/2012 = 1.5k++ steps (morn & evening jog)
12/8/2012 = 2.6k++ steps (evening jog)
15/8/2012 = 3026 steps (morn & evening jog)

I use my old SE walkman phone to be my companion for workout & also my journal recording.

Normally, i will go jogging in the evening after work ard 630pm++.. Due to the traffic, some time may reach home late. So is not safety to jog that time. Till last week i wake up with crazy idea where I set my alarm to 7am morn. Then wash up wear my sport cloths & went to jogging for 20mins.

It's feel great jog in the morning time with fresh & less car on the road. I sweat more than jogging in evening time. Another benefit jogging is morning time is, I didnt feel sleepy when working.

I did google-ed around topic of jogging & walking this exercise.Then also safety when jogging. And another concern matter is about the breast. I'm not showing off but just saying the fact that I had big breast. Is very hard and inconvenience for me to jog without a proper or good bra to support it's when jogging..

I dont want my breast look saggy like old aunty with my current age but in the same time also dilemma whether I should stop or continue back to jogging. This is the main problem. Sighs...

I also seek advice from a friend like to jogging. Below is her golden advise to me:
a. Knee guard. The most important things to wear when jogging to protect our legs.
b. Take more calcium food to supply energy when jogging
c. Warm up before start jog to avoid cramp
d. SLOW run dont rush.
e. Go swimming is better option than running. LOL

I also wish to go back swimming but here dont have the facility. Why last time I have so many sports cells in my body but nowadays all become lazy cells. Something goes wrong on my body.

Let's end with a song which is my current favourite :





No comments:

Post a Comment