Friday, August 24, 2012

Low self-esteem

Where should I begin.
Here is the place where I update most whenever I'm the down mood. I wrote yet did consider about other people feeling.
Everything I did, I need consider the impact of pros & cons. Should be said is cons more than pro. My mind set in a wrong way to protect myself.

This causes me driven to a corner where I not dare to face the reality. Is seen had causes me like bk way to breath.

Can I solve matter like my friend said "大事发小,小事发无"

A very deep knowledge for me to learn. I need leave out from my comfort zone, learn be more independent & more to decision maker.

I must act an adult an act like an adult, else I won't have a priority talk in the family or build up my self-confidence.

Why should I worry thing that already happen and make myself unhappy?

To be happy or not is a matter of urself to choose. Nobody can force u.

I need strength and also guidance..

To me love and family is everything till I forgot myself and always dependent on them. I respect their decision more than my own decision. Some may think is a filial, but not that way. I should think and analysis which is good and bad to them.

I need some time to adjust my attitude.
God, pls give me some strength!
I want 正能量!

不顾一切,让它来就来,随去而去.
我不是圣人,只是个不通人。

2 comments: