Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pyssla

Is weekend, a free day where i can slow down my path walk do whatever things I like. Finally, I manage get the pyslla bread from my friend who help me bought it from Ikea SG. :)

Is a kid game but kinda challenge to me as I'm a failure in art class person. But with the advance tech, wooh la, Internet is the best friend & the mentor for me to learn and do.

Let's picture talk:


#1 Pyssla beads & the tools or known as plat & also wax paper that not included in

#2 colourful beads.

#3 when I going finish the beads?

#4 first attempt - Mario or mushroom?

#5 over iron cause the look 'cacat'

#6 Rainbow below the wax paper

#7 my second successful item - Rainbow

#8 some where over the rainbow...

#9 third - Super G

#10 The drafts of the Mcqueen from Cars

#11 The drafts of the Mcqueen from Cars- straight look

#12 after ironing.

#13 vroom vroom..

#14 close up look

Mcqueen is specially do for my nephew who is car maniac that collect many cars. 

Still have many thoughts in my mind, but ..... hard to share it here as my mind still not in the clear state. I need other things to distract my mind now. Else, miss emo will come to find me again.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks... u like it? if not mind, i can make it 1 for u... :)

      Delete
  2. U are such a generous person! Wait till I find something to give u first before u give me anything k? I still owe u one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont said so ... I just like sharing with ppl happiness.
      & u didnt owe me anything k?

      Delete