Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random

Hmmm...

Obviously that 28 Jan 2010 is not my day. Ppl had been ffk me ...

Hate it.... Suppose is a good beginning for year 2010 end up ...

Haiz...

I also dont know. Even though i had sis support and back up me but i still felt that I missed out something or lake of something.

Now the siblings is in cold war. Im in the team with 3rd sis. 3 rd sis back up me because of my bro acting.

In front, bro will comfort me and advice me about my career prospect but behind, he told my mum & big sis that im '10 har 10 har' *in cantonese*. Dont know what job that people offer me.

I really dont know what characters he is paying but what I understand from the situation now is he wont talk me in quite some time. I blocked him in msn, not to avoid him but preparing myself how to face him during in CNY time.

Enough for rambling tonight. Is time for bed.

Btw, I did saw the greatness of a mother and the pantience toward baby or children. Mummy 24/7 for their children. I saw it through 3rd sis. Having a baby is a whole life commitment. Is not easy but need a lot of tolenrance, responsibility, & displince.

No comments:

Post a Comment