Monday, February 1, 2010

A scenario

Scenarion happen at one of the Breadtalk shop where a counter with 2 black female workers.

*I'm waiting to pay money for the bread*

Worker A : Only us people will willing to work at such place.
Worker B : What to do, we only have those skills.
Worker A : Why cant we have other jobs opportunity beside this kind of job?
Worker B : We lazy to find a better job some more is good to stay in comforty place like this as well as the environment. Not need compete with others..
*Worker A staring her eyes to Worker B*

I did sense some of meanings that the Worker A trying to deliver the messages. I didnt care much but paid for the bread and walk away.

Moral of story?

I guess everyone has its own opinion. I had mine in heart & share with my bestie already..

How about u ?

No comments:

Post a Comment