Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Help

Do I need the help?

This 2 days been bust with interviewed session.
Trying my best to performance well as well as a good beginning for the year 2010,

I try my best and own ability to perform it. Result will be out in this 2 weeks time.

Someone persuaded me that I needed recommendation to enter the company. This would help me to get the job offer more easier.

I rejected the suggestion and even try persuaded them the that I need to get the job by my own ability no helping from other. I hope they can respect me and also give me a chance to show my qualification.

2 comments:

  1. gal, as time goes by, you will realize.
    it's one of the important factor for you to get into a company which u have been longing for long is, recommendation.
    this is really important.
    remember to keep good relationship with everyone, to be a fake person is a must.
    this is the real cruelty world.
    we can't do anything but just to go with the flow sometimes.
    gam ba teh!
    same with jianing, sure you can get what u wan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for ur advices gurly.. I not sure whether they help me for recomendatio anot as im still waiting news. Anyhow, tks for the advices.. I keep tat in mind.

    Jia you too...

    ReplyDelete