Thursday, March 5, 2009

Taman Perhentian Shah Alam

Beautiful sunday morning with invitation from Ning and her course mates to Tmn Perhentian Shah Alam for cycling and getting nearer to the beauty of nature.

Been busying and escaping from the reality weeks due to some circumstances. Thanks Ning for the invitation to such a wonder place for me to release my stress.

The girls.


Sungai in Tmn Perhentian


Green Plant with blue sky

The bicycles.
RM5 for rental and RM1 for the subsquents per hour.
Bamboo trees. Remind me of Shanghai
Im standing in the top of the world...=p
L-R : Meng Her, Phooi Yee, Xiao Yee, Jia Ning & Ying Rui


Interesting founding.
Snail live in water and eat the seaweed.


Aunty-ness of me

Cheers. We did it cycling up!!


Oppps... Miss out Ning at the top of the world.


The shy-ness pic of us.

Ning with Meng Her
Hmmm... This trip make me reliase that I lack of exercise. My body stamina not good as them as i disabled to cycling to the hill on the corner side. I push the bicycle and walk up.
Btw, cycling make my 'bontot' for 2 days. Maybe is the sitting porch too hard or may be the imbalance road that we cycling. *pains*

2 comments:

  1. eh....
    u not told me tat u went on evening de meh..??
    y now said on morning de..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i said morning .. u blur oredi is it ?

    ReplyDelete