Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GFC

Poudly announce that I had completed my internship programme on last friday ...

Yuuhooo...
Happy? Sad? Joy?


I also not sure... Mix feeling for tha past few days.. But now getting better although I can count as jobless now.. Any 1 had part time job or free lance job on weekday??? Find meee .... I need $$ to survive here.... & pay for my convo deposit....


I been training at KJ for the past 3 & half months at APL-NOL GFC...
Quite happy and enjoy although I need work over time & complained before..=p



Here's my working place,

My cubicle...


Cute doll wallpaper..


For the past 3 months, I been take care by my supervisor, June as well the team members.

In the middle wearing red jacket is my Supervisor, June. & the other is my team mates.


L-R Ming Li, Jen Yann, Alice, Gal


Additional 1 is Matthew.

The only guy in the team ...


They make a farewell dinner for me on the last day I work. We went to Hanazen at Jaya One.


Hanazen Set Bento

Mine that share with June. Got shashimi, tempura, grill fish, steamed egg & etc...


Teppanyaki Chicken set


Katsu chicken

Seafood bento set

Avocado Maki


Forgot wat maki...

After dinner, we sit down & chit-chat. What I had learn from the past 3 months and about the team mates as well supervisor. Everyone seem very heart heart to leave as time pased so fast.

Then June suggest us to take picture before leaving. My DC lake of battery because of my careles to bring charger to KL... Just took a few pictures.

The girls in FA team.

Another group pic of me.

I already set to auto mode but the picture quality still very bad. The flash is over bright. If I use night mode, the picture wil blur. Use fill in flash, the picture look weird. Any master teach me solve the problem?

Me & Matthew.

The origin picture look very weird where Matthew look pale while I look like dark African. =s Thats why I edited it to sephia color to balance the color tone of us.

Here's my favourite girls in the team.


Tiger's team.

Three of us born in the year of Tiger. & we always had the same opinions and lepak together during lunch time.

Time flies... Although in the company for 3 months+, I learn a lot. Some of the lesson not from books, the reality incident, society sickness, office politics, collegues' drama & ......

I think practical training is nice. It train me & well prepared for myself before enter the society of works.

No comments:

Post a Comment