Sunday, January 11, 2009

Naughty

I'm a naughty girl.
I did my hair... Although many people comment-ed I look like "Jiang Xiao Hua or Yang Xiao Hua' that Rainie Yang acted in "bu liang xiao hua' .

I didnt copy her style or trying to be her, just that I heard Shirley advice to changed new look that is permed my hair.

Hmm.. Sometime I looked into mirror, felt myself like aunty because I didnt tidy my hair, but sometime I also look cute when I'm in the mood to groom myself.

Girls always girl Always wants to change themselves. Look indifferent with other... =p

Here is the time I transformed my hair,


How enivronmental I am.
Using plastic bag to perm-ed my hair...

It just took about one and half hour to make my hair curl and dye-ed.
So magic..=p

I been posted should be is pre-posted my picture ...

Today in the mood of taking picture, so posting up the entire face of myself with the new hair-do.


Blek... I did it again..
So what?
Naughty me..



Anothe bleks again...

Hmmm.. about 3 weeks time CNY will be coming.
Hehe... Awaiting to welcome cow year or as usual ???

and recent I google-ed CNY songs that sing by Myfm DJ's, 988 DJ's and aslo M Girls.
Im so local-lover. Support Malaysia's brand.. =p

But more prefered those tradition CNY songs. Haha...More feel to CNY ....

This week will be more busy as I need attend class on Tuesday & Saturday as well as my workload, I pretty sure that it will increase everyday as the deadline to submit year end report is nearly. Stayback in company become my daily routine that needs to do.
I'm trying to search my prospect in the company, sometime it seen there should be the place I will work after graduate but sometime it feels not..

Confusing. Not sure whether I have the opportunity or the prospect in the company...

No comments:

Post a Comment