Thursday, January 1, 2009

01012009

It begins with One in year 2009.



New year arrived, new resolution come, new wish come...
while the old and the hard wil become memory as well as history in our mind.
Let the bad gone, while the good stay as precious memory with us.
Toast for year 2009.

I started with new blogsite name pluswithinus which mean everything happen need plus and minus to balance it for the reason it happen.


Starbucks coffee planner become my new partner of the year to jot down all my memory and everything in my life.


I did charity for purchasing this planner.
How good am I... =p

This year resolutions will be simple and easy.

1. Be punctuality,


Birthday present that I owed people since Nov 2008 and also Sept 2008.
I must clear it before CNY so that I didnt owe anyone.
No letting others to wait me.

2. Study smar for last semester & enjoy last semester of uni life.
3. Take good care of myself and also my health.
4. Get a good job and able perform well.
5. Save $ . Dont splurge on shoping.
Buy things that NEEDS not WANTS.
6. Cherish everyone and everything.
New year just arrived and CNY coming soon. So...
I did my hair again ....
I change my look with no doubt....
Kungfu Fighting Aunt??

No comments:

Post a Comment