Sunday, January 2, 2011

Home sweet home

Luckily i made the decision to back home last week. Is tiring but yet fun.

I did learn something as bff keep on ask me 'what is my goal or dream or wish in 2011?'

At 1st, I realy didnt thought anything of it. Just answer like nothing lo...

But I'm wrong.... I poundering the question on the journey back home.

What I want in my life? my career, love, family and etc etc...

Heck... I think .... seem like long time i didnt use my brain...
That's amazing feeling when my brain stark to work and think.

Many question in my mind but w/out answer.

I not sure i'm de ppl who escaping from reality or dishonest. I not dare to ask and also seek for answer.

I want make resolution for 2011.

1. Earn more MONEY & Saving smart way
2. Advance my career path, I want be SENIOR or higher excutive lvl not longer junior.
3. Be smart yet and dumb in the time.
4. be INDEPENDENT
5. No more PROCRASTINATION.

This 5 goals, I must achieve it !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment