Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Numbers

I use to play numbers daily & count other people money all together...
When after work, I also play numbers. I play another set of numbers..

Out of sudden, a friend popped a question to me "Ain't you feel bored with this number?"

Hmmm.. Have I ever thought of this question ?
I reply her "That's working life, else how we sustain?"

Just like old saying "You live to eat or Eat to live ?"
Same right? Maybe is IMO only...

Frankly speaking, I really didnt thought of this question before. Maybe I'm still new in this working life or kinda count as environment. Just feel working is totally different with study life. Boss paid to buy our time and we use time to exchange for paid.

Picture time

#01 Rilakuma for mummy. Hope he can replace me to company mum at home

#02 My childhood memory

#03 Home sweet home <3

2 comments:

  1. Your house is cute! It's antique and quaint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. but now all gone... demolished to re-build into modern shop lots...

    ReplyDelete