Monday, February 6, 2012

2012 元宵节

We found live in a hopeless place..

Chill and windy night..stand alone in the house balcony enjoy the wind breeze.. Such a relaxing night..
Mind started think..
Life can be easy either simple way.

It's depend on what you want and how you choose to live.. Life goes on not matter what.

I shouldnt affected by the negative thought. Instead of negative though, why won't I change it to become other way of motivation from other or encouraging?

Ya, u should bear that in mind. And learn to talk good words, do good things and plant good seeds.

I should encourage the bf and support not pour cold water toward him.

Something interesting he thought me past few days.
I love him is because of his wisdom and attitude not because I love him of his look. Or can be said I LIKE partial part of him like his nose or maybe is his softeness mouth not of his whole look.


爱与喜欢真的是二回事!
你爱他,不代票你爱他的样貌,或许是你喜欢他的样貌而已。

轮回和生老病死。
是可怕还是欢喜都因k个人的想法和看法。


今年的元宵节,有月亮的陪伴但不久后以被乌云盖过了。

No comments:

Post a Comment