Thursday, August 25, 2011

the Girl & the Boy

My little precious niece...


Mostly relatives said we both look alike... :P

Anyhow, is great to have them around.. although they prank me always ....
but that's family love. isn't it?


The talkative boy. Like to stick around.
Hope he like the present I bought for him & show me that he improve in his study..


thanks to sis Sony camera... help me to smooth my face till so kilat ....;p

Next dental appointment is after Tpe trip. I already felt movement in the teeth as the gap like getting small or counting as nearer.... is a good significant but... I cant chew much hard food..especially rice.. it keep on go onto the hole.. I scare get infection....

hmm... Is been about 6 days I havent eat white rice except chicken congee. I miss white rice!

1 comment:

  1. YAy! Thank you girl! My e-mail add: carolinehosl@hotmail.com! Please gimme your bank account number cos i'm serious about paying you back k.

    ReplyDelete