Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You

I pray hard....

I try to put my effort and spend more time with you.

I still wan go traveeling with you with my earn money.

I still wanna teach you how to use computer so that you can FB-ing with us or skype with us...

I wan teach u bowling ..

I want you stay healthy and mind clear.

I want you be cheer up wheneve u are.

I want you know that we always love you.

I want you know that not matter what, it doesn't troublesome us, that's our duty.

I want you to let us know how you feel whether you happy, sad, emo or uncertainty.

I still want you know, WE really care about You.

You are not a burden to us, but Precious tou us.

You always take good care of us, is time for us to take good care of you too...

I want hold your hand to do grocery or shopping or anything that you want to do.

Pls open your heart to us and accept the truth of reality that ......

I pray that you can eat well, love well & pray well....

Try set your mind free from the past...........

No comments:

Post a Comment