Tuesday, March 2, 2010

March 2010

So fast 2 months of 2010 already past yet I have started work in the company for 7 days to be exact.

So far so good. But in the meanwhile, I did also apply for other jobs. Just for in case or I cant stand it. Haha.. SO fast find another alternate ways for me.

Hmm.. I not sure whther accounting line suit for me, but i had down in this line a few years. I strike distinction for all calculating subjects as well as accounting paper. Why I didnt choose Accounting as major instead of Finance?

Did I make a wrong decision?

Well, just a short rambling. Gotta back with my monthly budget as I already received PTPTN letter. Time for me to clear my debts as well as duty as a daughter to parents, and also my 'coconut fund' to buy 525I.

*Chio*

No comments:

Post a Comment