Friday, October 9, 2009

FAKE

Just a sharing info of a Taiwan brand beauty product.
Name Shills Cherry Blossom 6in1 BB Cream.

I have order this product through a spree from a local online seller as well as loca celebrity. I choosed to order with her because I trust her and she did her selling business in her own blog site. & I was happy dealing with her as the product reach safely to me after 3 weeks time.

I been use the product for several times and leave because of the shade is too fair and not suitable.

Till just now, I read a local beauty blogger comment that she bough a fake product of SHILLS cherry blosson BB cream & she commented how to spot the FAKE product. Link


Without hesi tate, I search mine BB cream to check my tube of Shills BB cream. According to her analysis the fake product come with 4 significations :

a) sticker
b) the bb cream shade is more fairer
c) the color font of description
d) the box

While my BB cream only able to show 3 significants of the fake as I had thrown away the box. ;(

Lets the picture talk :



a) Sticker



b) Grey color font (w/out flash)
c) The BB Cream shade
Sorry for the blurry picture as Im using my sis old Nikon camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment