Thursday, April 2, 2009

PS I Love You

Every letters that Gerry wrote to Holly, had become the path or direction life for Holly to move on her life.

How greatest love will be. A person in sick and going died soon write a year letters for his wife. How can he struggle in between sickness and caring love toward his wife?

Their soul mate love, from couple to marriage. I admired Gerry's spirit.

I wish to see this movie with my love or sharing this book with him.
The content of the book melt my heart. Every thing that Gerry prepared like motivation, direction, encouragment and etc....

Finally, I managed finished it in 3 weeks time.
I like the ending where Holly gave the speech at her best friend wedding.

Quoted from PS I Love You, page 4++

"Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. Bufinding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we’re gone. I know a thing or two about having someone like that, and I know that ....”

No comments:

Post a Comment